1. Keep it short. Use only between 100-120 characters for your message so there’s enough room for people to retweet, without any important parts of your message getting lost.
2. Get to the point. Make sure it’s clear what your message is about, or what your audience can take away from it.
3. Tag your source if you tweet content from another website.
5. Increase visibility of your tweets by using relevant hashtags. Limit yourself to 2-3 hashtags per tweet.
6. Repeat your tweets. It’s perfectly fine to post a similar tweet several times to make sure as many people as possible see it. Just make sure you leave enough time in between and mix it up a bit.
7. Engage your audience. Thank people for retweets, answer questions and start conversations.
8. Retweet other people’s content. There is a lot of great content out there and retweeting someone else’s content can ultimately benefit you as well.
Get more tips to improve your Twitter results here.
That’s it for this week! What kind of quick tips would you like to see next? Leave me a comment below!
P.S. In case you missed it, here are my Quick Tips from last week: 8 Tips to Make It on Instagram